Monday 23 January 2012

Birdsong

I'm quick off the mark to label Eddie Redmayne my 2012 all time crush! Move over R-Patz (well, not completely... just make a little room)
I can assure you I've never changed my Iphone wallpaper so quickly! Gah total swoonage ;)
Apart from Birdsong gracing my screen with total hotness, its a gripping drama that sent me a little weak at the knees! I cant deny that I'm a sucker for an epic love story and with it being set in the First World War, plenty of tears are assured.
Sunday is officially the day to fall in love, you need to watch this.

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for your sweet comment xxx I will look out for this I love a good love story\war film xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :)

      Ah you should, its so very easy to fall in love with Eddie Redmayne <3 xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...