Tuesday 3 January 2012

Insp. #Cut offs

Thats it now, im over it... having dodged death by rain pour today i've decided im ready for summer, heck i id even settle for a bit of Spring time.





Bit of a grouch today as it was my first day back at work after 2 weeks of lazing around, eating lots of yummy food and watching old movies. I really didn't want to venture in to the rain/sleet/hale blizzard that was going on outside! but hey ho the day went by pretty quickly even if i did spend it looking like a drowned rat sporting a quiff gone wrong hiding in the corner!
Anyhow, much to my delight i arrived home to a pair of light wash vintage Levis which i oddly enough ordered mid december time.
I guess sunshine aint coming anytime soon, so, I suppose for now i can pair them with thick tights and cable knits whilst i patiently await the arrival of warmth created by the SUN!... remember that kids? I assure you, its amazeballs.

8 comments:

  1. I have a pair of levis. I want to do something new to them. Maybe studs or something! I'm really over winter too..I can't want for it to be a bit warmer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think studs are a great idea! I've seen loads of customised Levi's.. which means another Insp post will more than likely be appearing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love levis, I love customising them so I have tonnes haha

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you don't like winter? It's been more like spring where I live, we haven't even had any snow yet, it sucks. :( But I love denim cutoffs too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those shorts with spikes!! LOVE



    Amen Fashion 17
    http://amenfashion17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O I am in love with the shorts and studded crop top combo! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...