Wednesday 30 April 2014

33 Week update

How far along: 33 weeks 


Total weight gain: Still not weighed myself, i don't actually own a pair of scales which is a good thing as i think id be hopping on and off them daily!

Maternity clothes: I bought a pair of maternity leggings and a few basic long tops from H&M, i'm also doing a bit of thrifty eBay shopping and hoping to bag myself a bargain or two! I cant justify spending tons when i've only 7 weeks to go.

Stretch marks: Still none... fingers crossed it stays that way!

Sleep: I've had a bit of a rough week suffering with heart burn which is constantly waking me up and making me sick. Thursday night i was up from 11pm until 4am feeling nauseous, not nice at all. My new trick, sleeping vertically!

Best moment this week: Receiving the Jamoboree collection from Mamas and Papas, i couldn't wait for Liam to arrive home before i put it all up! his nursery is really coming together and i could spend hours just adoring it, i dread to think what i will be like when theres an actually teeny tiny bubba in there! I might do a little post on the collection and some of the stuff we got.

Movement: Bump feels a lot lower, i hope he's moved down and is either getting ready to or better yet is engaged!

Food cravings: Nothing really, if anything i've lost my appetite a bit, nothing seems to appeal to me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm not that keen on the taste of meat unless its pretty much been cremated, gross i know.

Gender: Little boy.

Labour signs: I'm feeling a little heavier and a bit more pressure lower down but i think thats the norm, especially if he's finally turned head down.

Belly button in or out: Full on out!

Happy or Moody: Mainly happy although i'm getting really irritated with peoples "your bump is really big isnt it" comments. I'm sure they mean well but sometimes i wish they;d put a filter on it and think before speaking, after all i'm pregnant, hormonal and erratic ;)

Looking forward to: The midwife coming next Tuesday, i think we will be discussing my birth plan....argh! Im nervous but also excited as its all getting very very VERY close.


Bump: Oh heres my huge bump ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...