Friday 4 April 2014

From Bblogger to...Pblogger?

So im back... and this time armed with a bump (and a big one at that!). Who knows how long for, but i thought it might be time to resurrect the little old blog, if not for others to read then for myself to look back on and well with my maternity leave just dangling a few weeks ahead of me (6 weeks and 6 days to be exact!) i thought, naively that i might have a bit of spare time on my hands where i could update you all.... or myself. I've started pretty late on into my pregnancy, I’m 29weeks and officially in my third trimester... Just 11 weeks to go! I thought id chuck in the odd bump photo, nursery ideas, cute baby clothes and possible review but we’ll see how it goes, after all I’m usually tucked up in bed by 9pm, don’t judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...