Monday 30 May 2011

Playing the waiting game

I've a few things on order which i cant wait to get my hands on.
expect plenty of reviews over the next few weeks or depending on when they arrive as some are in very high demand!

Things on order
  • Nip and Fab Frown Fix - Ive been dying to get my hands on this product for quite some time now, i went in to boots 3 times in a week because a sales assistant said it was due in... (nothing out of the norm really!) Anyhow after tweeting about my despair the lovely Nip and Fab got back to me and suggested i order direct from them as they always ship to their customers before any company or store, so i did.
  • Jewellery from LOVEHEARTS AND CROSSES jewellery.
  • Jewellery from GiftGirls
Update: as of today we can add a sneaky little ASOS order on to the waiting list ;)

Excited!

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...