Thursday 12 May 2011

A quick pick

During my lunch i made a quick dash into Topshop to evade the rain, in there i spotted these...

Black oversize seventies style plastic frame sunglasses with metal temple detail.
These came with a simple but cute polka dot fabric case. £16.00
I've just returned from Tenerife so I’m still in holiday mode, plus I’m planning another so if i don’t get they rays in good old England I’m sure I’ll capture them elsewhere

And…

Set of Three Moisturising Lip Polishes £14.00
Set containing three full size shades of lip polish for shiny, moisturising colour in shades of brown. Contains Iced Coffee, Coral and Truffle.


I've been wearing iced coffee at work as its pretty subtle, close to a nude shade next to my natural lip colouring. Coral, Iced Coffee and Truffle



I think the Coral would have suited perfectly on holiday (but i'll still be sporting it at the weekend) and the Truffle with its speckls of gold is a sure hit for the nights out.






Have you ever tried Topshops range of cosmetics, what do you thinks worth trying?






Nx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...