Friday 27 May 2011

"Shopping is cheaper than therapy"

I've been a busy little bunny lately and thought it would only be right to show you the pretties I've bought recently.A side note: Primark is a dangerous place! even if you don't want, need or have any intention of buying anything, you will... its a given.

I decided to pick up a few bits for the days i will be spending at Leeds Festival, Oh and some for well just the sake of them being pretty i suppose.


Top: Primark £6.00*
Shorts: River Island (Previous purchase)

Top: Vintage
Shorts: Primark £10.00

Top: H&M £5.00*
Shorts: Primark £10.00
(seen them before? I couldn't decide on the dark denim or the light so i um got both?!)

Earings: Primark £1.00, £2.00, £2.00
Feathers are absolutely everywhere at the moment, on earings, necklaces and even hair extensions??!! (I'll be grabbing some of those soon!) I love how the orange just pops on the white and you cant really go wrong with classic black, last but not least the peacock (love)


Earings: Select £2.99
I love a cute pair of earings and cute these are.


Nail Varnish: Select (BeautyUK) £5.00*
These nail polishes were a cheap and cheerful purchase, they cost around £5.00 for 6 small bottles. The colours are gorgeous but they do require a few coats (above picture: 4 coats along with a top coat)

Shoes: Select £25.00I very rarely if ever go in to select but i saw these in the window and couldn't resist trying them on... which lead to buying them.
Cork & Nude = Had to have them, perfect the summer wardrobe


Shoes: Garage shoes £35.00
Although i fear for my ankles when wearing these they are remarkably comfy and i LOVE a good sky scrapper heel! I've been pairing them with everything from maxis to my all time fave Topshop skinnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...