Thursday 23 February 2012

Motel Rocks

Oh yes it sures does! and more so when they are offering 22% off orders.
Some of you may have already seen this offer flying around in the odd email but if not i do like to share a little treat with my followers and readers :)
All you have to do is enter MOTELVCFEB22 at the checkout, offer expires 1st March 2012.
Although its the end of the month and i should be scrimping and scraping the savings to get me through the next week running up to pay day (hallelujah, also Mothers 50th is not cheap!) I've seen a few beauts that I'm destined to get my hands on.








OK, so i realise the offer is not 90% off and i should really narrow my options down... That's something i'll look to do later.
Enjoy spending girlies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...