Sunday 5 February 2012

Stay out and we'll live forever

I was a little bit ditzy this morning, i thought id take some quick snaps before braving the snow so there i was clicking away when i went to check the state of the pictures when i realised i hadn't replaced my SD card in the camera!... big waste of time. However, luckily for you, you missed me sporting a shockingly jokerish mouth! i purchased ELF's classy hoping for a dupe of MACs Angel, I'd heard and seen great things but well now I'm very a little sceptical, I've owned Angel but lost it (more than likely amongst my floordrobe!) hence the purchase.
 When i applied Classy i somehow managed a purpley pink hue even after using a lip primer? how others were donning the baby pink colour after using this is beyond me. I quickly replaced the monstrosity with Rimmels Nude Delight a much loved favourite and a swipe of Rimmel Stay Glossy in Non-stop Glamour.
Anyhow, this wasn't supposed to be a review of Classy, proof i can ramble even on a laptop... so on with the OOTD.




Shirt (just seen) - Republic
Cord skinnys - H&M
Wax Jumper - H&M
Faux Fur Coat - New Look
Rings -  Green stoned ring / Market & Button ring / Pepper Pod Designs (Owned by my mother dearest)
Nails - Bio Sculpture Gel / Marshmallow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...