Monday 16 June 2014

39 Week update

How far along: 39 weeks + 5 days 

Total weight gain: I will do this....

Maternity clothes: Same as last week, I'm looking forward to post-baby wardrobe shopping rather than forking out on maternity items.

Stretch marks: Same, its always those last weeks they tend to creep up.

Sleep: Still waking up at 2am every night?!

Best moment this week: I really should write this post midweek because I've got complete baby brain and cant actually remember what I've been up to other than lounging around in the sunshine, bouncing on my birth ball, OK so not so much bouncing going on below.....


This week we finally bought baby's bouncer. We had spent weeks on end looking at different bouncers, what a minefield, and i thought travel systems were bad. i did have a couple in mind like the Stokke Steps Bouncer and the Bloom Coco Baby Lounger. i adore both especially the Bloom Coco Lounger but i thought about it logically and knowing my daughter hated her all singing and dancing bouncer i actually just went to Mothercare and picked up the most basic one i could find which was Mothercare Bright Stripes Bouncer until i knew what baby was in to (vibrations, swinging, music? who knows). Surprisingly i actually really like it too! It was always sold out online and had raving reviews, i managed to pick one up from a local branch and so far I'm impressed, i figured as long as it hold baby securely for a good few weeks then I'm happy.
Movement: Lots of squirming. From where i see him moving the most I'm also pretty sure he's still not engaged either...  arghhh.

Food cravings: Nothing new or exciting

Gender: Little boy.

Labour signs: No... SIGH!!!

Belly button in or out: Out

Happy or Moody: Still a happy chappy!

Looking forward to: My midwife appointment on Wednesday. As much as i love going to see my midwife for a nice little chatter about what a big boy he is and checking how im feeling etc etc this one will be to also do a sweep! Eeeek. i will be officially 40 weeks on the day so if things get moving (and moving QUICKLY!) could it be possible that he actually makes his way into the world ON his due date?!!! Excitttttinggggggggg!!!

Bump: Bumpy at 39 weeks


Sorry this was such a short pregnancy update (and in the nicest way i really hope its my last!) 
Come on now baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...