Monday 3 October 2011

Seeing Spots

I managed to nab the last pair of these Dalmation Slipper Shoes from Topshop this afternoon. I love, love, love. I've been after a pair of 'slippers' for a few weeks now but I could never find a pair that wowed me, I did lust after the Topshop studded version for a while but after being sold out for weeks on end I gave that one up.

Anyhow, Hugo has taken a shine to them! So much so that I had to physically remove him from them in the horror that he may actually have attempted to dry hump them or something. Idk.

3 comments:

  1. So want the dalmat ones now!!!!!!

    Do you think they are weird fit? 5 were HUGE and now the 4 are cutting the blood circ off!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get them! Although I should try to discourage you im sure theres a shopping ban right? Psht! I’m scared to wear them with the rain WAH!
    They only had one pair left, so I didn’t have the option to try anything other than a 4 and they fit fine, maybe… you have one really really big foot? :S Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...