Sunday 13 November 2011

17 BB Blemish Balm

I could rave about 17 cosmetics all day, i think for the price the quality is unbeatable. So, when I'd seen the odd tweet flying around from privileged bloggers who had managed to get there hands on the the 17 BB cream (£6.99) early saying how great it was, i wanted it there and then!
As soon as it hit the store, i was there, BB (Medium) in hand at the checkout of my local Boots.


The wonder cream promises to transform your complexion and cover imperfections in one easy step. Eee excited much. 
Considering the cream is a primer, foundation, concealer and skincare in one tube i found it to be weightless and very easy to blend, leaving no unsightly streaks. What i like about the cream most it that it doest leave me feeling like I'm sporting a 'cakeface' with my complexion being less than perfect at the moment (darn man flu!) i feel like i need several layers of the heavy duty stuff to give me a half decent complexion but I'm wearing this today and it seems to be doing the job so far.
This combined with my alllll time fave 17 Hide and Chic Concealer (must do a review i use it all the time) is sure to become a staple in my make up bag.

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...