Tuesday 22 November 2011

NOTD - Models Own #Champagne



I'm neither yay or nay about this polish, don't get me wrong its shiny, pretty and an in between take on the usual silver & gold shades, but sadly no match for the daily wear and tear i must put on my nails.
 Just after one day it chipped badly, so with a swipe it was gone.
I dont know if i was just expecting too much from Models Own, after all the only other colour i own is Juicy Jules and well, we all know that Juicy Jules is well known for her durability and pain in the arse task of removal!

Let me know if your experience is different or if you have any colours you think are a must, i've really jumped on the nail polish wagon again this month. 
Loves :)

1 comment:

  1. Models own nail varnish has chipped easily with me too. Im currently wearing juicy jules, im dreading taking it off tonight.
    This champagne colour reminds me of models own pink fizz without the glitter,

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...