Friday 25 November 2011

Palmer's Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Butter


My lips have been taking some serious winter weather bashing so in a desperate attempt to salvage them i picked up Palmers Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Butter (£2.75) from boots which contains pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Petrolatum and Peppermint oil which leave you a little tingly ;)
I have two words for you Totes Amaze... Oh, and another two Must Have.
Not only does this smell amazing and oddly enough taste amazing for a 'lip balm' it actually does what it promises to do, a rarity in most cases. It softened and moisturised my lips from the very first use and left a lovely non sticky glossy shine on my pout :) deeelightful. Safe to say this has been carried around with me since the day i bought it.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...