Monday 28 November 2011

Oh heaven, i wait with good intentions

A little picture heavy, ey.










Dress: ASOS
Hat: Charity/Its not vintage stupid...

When i purchased the (last, woop!) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious laptop case in acid yellow *gasm* i also couldn't resist this little number. I'd had my lil eye on this shift dress for some time, so when i spied it in the sale section whilst trawling through ASOS i had a OhEmmgeee get that tartan in my arms moment.
I think its pretty cass, chuck carefully shimmy on a pair of tights and Chelsea boots and your set for the day, but i cant wait to take it out for a night on tiles... I'm pretty tempted to take the laptop case too! ha.
Safe to say im totally taking advantage of the lovely ASOS upping me to premium status over the Christmas period. some serious ASOS loving.

Anyone else been splurging on unnecessary items?

N x

3 comments:

  1. The hat and the laptop case are amazing! this dress is lovely on you too. I had a bit of an unnecessary shop today after work, should really stop since it's so near Christmas! xx


    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I too made an ASOS order lol.. looking lovely, thank you for your sweet comment the other day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I'm thinking of having my wages paid directly to Asos... Save a bit of time haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...