Monday 14 November 2011

17 Supreme Shine Lipstick (with Femme Noir Free Gift)

I cant resist most things in a shiny pretty packaging so when 17 chucked in a little free incentive by the name of Femme Noir gift set with my Supreme Shine Lipsticks (£4.99 each), i was yet again... at the checkout.




I'm always impressed with 17 lipsticks so i didn't think twice when picking up these shades, Pink Posey and Barely Blush. Like most of their lipsticks they are very moisturising, i think that's what keeps me going back to them especially in the winter time, remember kids, no one likes a chapped set of smackers!


The free gift contains
  • 17 Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss in Very Berry
  • 17 Glitter Eyeshadow in Night Sky
  • 17 Liquid Liner in Black
I've previously purchased a very similar shade of Very Berry lip gloss so its a bonus to have a back-up, as for the glitter eyeshadow, i tend to keep away from these but hey I'm an open minded kinda gal. I think the liquid liner has to be the pick pick out of the lot, its an intense colour and very easy to apply something that i think most people look for in a liquid liner.
Someone say Christmas party? Chiche-Cheesay! ;)

N x

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried 17's lipsticks before but they have some shades that have caught my eye. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...